WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in the design and creation of visual layouts for in-studio fitness experiences, presentations, e-learning, and training
- Support the upload process for asset distribution to studios across the network
- Support timely updates to visual assets based on design notes or changes
- Aid in the development of departmental graphics, videos, and audio files
- Support the management and organization of a high volume of assets
- Assist in the development of visual training content, focused on the creation of instructional graphics and templates, inclusive of video content, text, and graphics, in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other departmental stakeholders
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics/Audio Visual Design, Educational Technologies, or related work experience is required
- Experience Creating dynamic and engaging PowerPoint presentations is a plus
- Must have a strong passion for health & fitness, and learning development, with a focus on the end user experience; passion for the Orangetheory brand is a plus
- Computer proficiency using MAC platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deliverables with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and driving development timelines
- Translate complex design ideas into simple and visually appealing deliverables
- Able to work independently, self-direct, and be self-sufficient in a fast-paced environment while succeeding with the team
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders, as well as external vendors (as needed)
- Work at a fast pace and high volume with competing priorities
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)