Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
- Facilitate external programs that include but are not limited to launch training, onboarding, sales training, presales, workshops, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Learning & Development team and other external partners to create and develop course materials, awareness campaigns, reference/training documentation
- Assist in creating and developing innovative solutions to meet the educational needs, address gaps and ensure brand consistency across the network in collaboration with the learning and development team.
- Develop strong relationships with Area Representatives, Franchisee’s, and studio personnel in various domestic and international markets to set personnel and new markets up for success.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with measuring the effectiveness of training and presenting results to senior leaders
- Additional responsibilities requested by the Director of Learning and Development and OTF Leadership Team
- Previous Orangetheory Fitness operations experience highly preferred
- College degree in related field
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in education development and delivery
- Excellent presentation facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and written/oral communication.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff (owners, managers, and employees) to drive performance and participant in ongoing training initiatives
- Experience in creating training materials and course curriculum is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Passionate & driven professional
- High business acumen
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Ability to effectively give training presentations to small groups, with previous experience in training/mentoring.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and basic software programs
- Compliance with the OTF Brand
- Able to work flexible schedules as needed, including weekends and holidays
- Communication Proficiency
- Public Speaking
- Teaching Skills
- Computer Skills
- Creative thinker and problem-solving skills are a must
This position does not directly manage employees at this time.
This is a full-time position located at the Grove office in Boca Raton, FL
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at the Grove
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)