Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
We are looking to add a .NET Developer who can help to contribute to our growing Development organization. You would report to the Technical Lead of the team, and you should be multi-disciplinary in your technology skills. As a .NET Developer, you would be able to support our back-end service in our Workout Design Application (WDA). The back-end leverages .NET Core, mySQL, and DynamoDB; there are growth opportunities working with the front-end in React, Azure DevOps build pipelines, AWS infrastructure, and containerization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of complex software components
- Take initiative to solve complex technical challenges utilizing industry best practices regarding software design & architecture
- Develops and deploys software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation
- Identify and drive continuous software development process improvements initiatives
- Database schema creation using DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Deliver messaging queues as part of the automation process
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance testing processes, including units tests and the use of coverage reporting tools
- Perform code review sessions with other developers
- Must have 6+ years of Software Development experience
- 1-3 years .NET development
- Experience in AWS services including Lambda functions, SQS, SNS, S3, API Gateway
- Knowledge of scripting language including Python
- Must have RESTful API experience
- Proficiency with cloud computing and knowledgeable in container-based orchestration such as Kubernetes or Docker
- Working experience with GIT Repositories and Workflow
- Selfless team player who can thrive within a rapidly growing/changing environment
- Azure DevOps Build Pipelines
- Experience with Typescript/front-end development
- Docker Container Images
- Kubernetes, Docker, or container orchestration
- PDF Generation
- Cypress Automation Framework
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Documenting Development Standards
- Coordination with the Business to digest requirements to provide to the developers
This is a full-time position located at the Grove office in Boca Raton, FL
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at the Grove
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)