Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining NetSuite while supporting the users, and utilizing the full features and benefits of NetSuite products
- Assist departments with full integration of NetSuite, including troubleshooting and user set-up
- Develop, test, and deploy new customized reports, fields, workflows, roles, permissions, forms, records, and searches
- Provide training and ongoing technical support to all NetSuite users
- Maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs including Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Close processes and account reconciliations
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a NetSuite Administrator with ERP proficiency in NetSuite in both Inventory Tracking and Accounting
- Experience with supporting in the following areas:
- Provisioning New Users
- Maintaining NetSuite Environment
- Monitoring Interfaces using Celigo
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have general accounting knowledge and experience supporting Finance / Accounting Business teams
- Must have general supply chain knowledge and experience supporting Supply Chain business teams
- Knowledge of Workday a plus
- Proven ability to mentor and train employees on new systems, policies, procedures, and new project implementation
This is a full-time position
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at the Grove
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)