We are looking for a Solution Architect to design and develop new software or extensive software revisions that support multiple development projects, conduct feedback processes, and address problems of systems integration and compatibility. You will perform research on the potential project feasibility to management and build the bridge between a business challenge and the technology solution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the development and architectural decisions and implementation across the engineering organization
- Lead cross team/cross functional discussions and drive alignment on product/technology strategy
- Build complex solutions that utilize AWS cloud-native services
- Pragmatically architect modern solutions based on microservices, decoupled data, RESTful/GraphQL APIs
- Ensure that queuing, distributed transactions, security, and telemetry are covered in application designs
- Leverage 3rd party SaaS services to avoid re-inventing the wheel
- Utilize CI/CD tools for automating builds, tests and deployments
- Employ Agile development practices across the team
- Conduct code and architecture reviews and recommend improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in solution design and architecture of large, complex web sites and/or web applications
- Knowledge of different architecture and design patterns (e.g. OO, Top-down, component-based design, SOA, RESTful APIs, cloud, micro-services) and tools
- API Gateways; Nginx/OpenResty/Kong or equivalent
- Expert with service-oriented and cloud event driven software architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery process (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of various cloud technologies including SaaS and Iaas
This is a full-time position
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at the Grove
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)