Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
The right candidate will play a leadership role in maturing and transforming the processes of our product and engineering teams. The Director, Technical Program Manager is a strategic leader who has a strong program management background, is comfortable working with large, complex platforms, who can cultivate relationships and earn trust with teams. You must be able to thrive in a start-up environment and be willing to not only operate strategically but roll up your sleeves and help get the job done.
- Play a critical role in the planning and execution of the organization's most complex and visible projects or programs in support of the continuing evolution of the organization's software products
- Raise the bar of the teams you lead through expertise, experience and the creative application of best practices across the organization
- Responsible for defining the overall engineering delivery approach across product teams
- Serve as the bridge between cross-functional teams. Partners to prioritize, plan, track and execute complex, cross-organizational programs while maintaining focus on building high quality programs
- Define processes that comprise the software development lifecycle and mentors, other members of the team, to do the same
- Reach across functions or departments to mitigate program risks and resolve issues that affect release, scope, schedule, and quality
- Oversee requirements definition and distributes work across product teams into logical deliverables, and opportunistically identifies synergies across teams
- Drive and track software releases, features and bug fixes, testing, and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 7+ years’ experience in product development and/or technical program management, while managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects
- Comprehensive experience in developing commercial software products using agile development practices
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into technical solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units including executive level
- Expertise in managing cross-organizational software development projects from initiation through delivery
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Comprehensive experience with a controlled software release process involving a product lifecycle management tool
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics for engineering development
This position may have supervisory responsibility as needed by the department
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at The Grove
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)