Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain up to date understanding of all fitness product and education standards, guidelines, best practices, resources, tools, and initiatives
- Regularly facilitate Coach Development certification training to train new coaches or reinforce current Orangetheory Guidelines
- Assess candidate performance throughout training workshop and exercise discretionary judgement to determine if candidate meets certification criteria
- Lead fitness training workshops and perform continuing education for coaches in order to educate the fitness team on best practices based on Orangetheory’s established standards
- Perform evaluations of fitness staff at all levels and provide mentoring for improvement
- Work collaboratively with the Fitness and Learning & Development departments to ensure timely development, testing and execution of new or updated learning initiatives
- Identify and communicate educational needs across the Orangetheory network
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing/new franchisees and teams for strong collaboration and business leadership
- Practice and provide exceptional customer service with the franchisees and their teams
- Attend conference calls, webinars and events to maintain an accurate and up to date knowledge base of all company initiatives and objectives
- Contribute with Fitness projects related to annual Summit and Convention events, whether virtually or in person
- Assist with execution of projects that support existing and new fitness initiatives (e.g., help create and deliver educational content, speak on webinars, etc.)
- Ensure timely and effective communication with Franchisees and their fitness teams to ensure knowledge of and adherence to brand standards and guidelines
- Understand and be able to continuously analyze studio Business Intelligence metrics (KPI’s) to uncover performance trends, and where appropriate provide intelligent, effective and timely solutions for market and studio growth
- Support and, if required, mediate disputes with franchisees to achieve desired outcomes with minimal studio/brand impact
- Work closely with the Franchise Business Managers, Regional Fitness Managers, Studio Managers and Head Fitness Coaches to maintain high product standards and promote utilization
- Assist with studio compliance audits as needed. This may include assisting and auditing entire studio operations in addition to the fitness team evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business, Sports Management and/or Health & Wellness
- Successful completion of OTFit Certification
- Minimum of 1 year in an OTF Fitness role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a leader in the fitness industry and thrive in a customer service environment
- Current nationally accredited personal trainer preferred
- Must have active primary exercise certification from one of the following accredited organizations:
- ACE, NASM, AFFA, NSCA, NCSF or ACSM
- Current CPR/AED certification a must
- Must have proven successful management experience preferably in franchise and/or the fitness sector
- Multi-unit supervisory experience preferred
This is a full-time remote flexible position.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)