Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintaining and enforcing security policies, protocols, and procedures
- Performing internal and external security testing to validate the effectiveness of current security infrastructure using commonly available security assessment tools, and make recommendations to remediate identified risks or vulnerabilities
- Analyzing, monitoring, tracking, and reporting behavior/tasks logged by assets in the form of incidents to ensure Orangetheory is protected from any potential threats
- Identifying threats and risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all data residing on information systems platforms
- Assisting in the development of appropriate security related policies, procedures, and/or processes for network infrastructure, servers, cloud, workstations, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention (IDS/IPS) appliances and software
- Perform periodic reviews and assessments of security controls to confirm effectiveness
- Assisting in various projects to ensure corporate governance of security and compliance with applicable regulations
- Monitor activities and events in Orangetheory’s environment to ensure that anomalous behavior is detected, identified, classified, and acted upon where appropriate
- Assess potential risks and vulnerabilities in the network and providing actionable recommendation in the event of malicious activity
- Perform ongoing reviews of all security activities and reports providing technical security oversight to detect meaningful data versus non-threatening anomalies
- Respond appropriately to security monitoring issues
- Develop and execute corrective action plans where required
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Information Security related major
- Expertise working with and managing vulnerability scanners
- Experience in with security tactics and techniques across various cloud platforms including collecting and parsing security events, scoping and implementing security policies, and identifying and gathering security requirements associated with cloud-based applications
- Develop and utilize automation to ensure consistency, efficiency, and reliability
- Knowledge of security compliance frameworks
- Exposure to various enterprise security technologies, including next generation firewalls, endpoint detection and response (EDR), data loss protection (DLP), encrypted communications and key exchange.
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud architecture including virtual network architecture, security groups, compute instances, and identity access management
- Knowledgeable of current information security issues, threat landscape, vulnerabilities, OWASP Top 10, regulations, and compliance standards that may impact business operations and objectives
- Preferred certifications include Security+, Network+ CEH, CISSP, GSEC, OSCP
This is a Full-Time position
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)