Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Owns the production of best-in-class audio and video content using the latest technologies including video, lighting, podcasting, webcasting, and VR
- Develops multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, visual designers, and instructional designers
- Designs and develops attractive multi-media content (animation, video, and online tutorials) for our learning platforms
- Collaborates with subject matter experts (SMEs) to produce multimedia deliverables that will be used for educational purposes
- Assists with the development of visuals, videos, and audio files for large-scale OTF learning events using sound strategies and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Motion Graphics/Audio Visual Design, Education Technology, or equivalent work experience in a related field is required
- A minimum of 3 years working in the fields of Learning & Development, Training & Instruction, and/or Graphic Design/Video Production
- A portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing skills and experience
- Experience in video and audio production
- Mastery of video and audio editing, podcasting, webcasting, and other media technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Tech savvy
- Problem solver
- Team player
This is a Full-time, temporary position
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)