WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Continue to develop and evolve the brand’s social strategy, actively tracking what’s resonating, monitoring social listening, watching trends, identifying best/next practices, and applying insights to build a best-in-class global brand in the social media space
- Lead and inspire a passionate in-house social team to develop fresh ideas that can engage our community of studios, staff, coaches, members, and fans/followers in ways that drive measurable results
- Identify goals, success metrics, and closely monitor social media engagement and effectiveness, developing insightful reporting to present to senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Lead an always-on and optimization culture, identifying ways to drive greater member engagement and reach new audiences, while appropriately representing the Orangetheory brand and its More Life purpose
- Provide thought-leadership on emerging platforms, technologies, and opportunities to consider, keeping Orangetheory at the forefront of developments in the social space
- Oversee the day-to-day management of all social media channels (including but not limited to community management, content creation, influencer marketing and reporting), in ways that drive greater brand consistency and continue to position Orangetheory as a leader in fitness
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field
- 8+ years' relevant social media experience with a renowned marketing brand, agency, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in people management and leading teams
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape; passionate about building communities online, consumer advocacy, driving influence, and have a strong understanding of today’s consumer
- Crisis management experience, with the ability to provide thoughtful guidance for feedback and responses in urgent and sensitive situations
- Strong technical experience with social media and digital marketing tools (e.g. Sprinklr, GRIN, Adobe)
- Strategic thinking and thought-leadership, particularly with identifying consumer insights, strategic planning, and social media marketing
- Innovation orientation, committed to seek out ways that optimize social media effectiveness
- Conceptual thinking, identifying key issues and opportunities to yield greater results
- Leadership, motivating, supporting, and empowering teams via successful objective setting and delegation
This is a full-time position
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
This position will directly manage employees
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)