- Develop standard data extracts/reports/analyses for senior leadership
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Liaise with business and technology partners to build insightful analytical solutions and dashboards
- Work closely with the Analytics team to implement data analysis best practices
- Simplify and communicate complex concepts with Fitness Leadership to drive data-driven outcomes
- Derive a more comprehensive product view through the development of specific dashboards at the intersection of workout performance data, product utilization & retention reporting, and key business metrics
- Assist workout design team and fitness quality control specialist with key metrics, insights, and reporting through our workout testing pipeline feedback loops
- A passion for unlocking health, fitness, and greatness in others through insight
- 1+ years in a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, or similar role
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Analytics or another quantitative discipline. Advance degree a plus.
- Extensive experience creating advanced solutions using Power BI
- Experience using SQL in a business environment
- Business analysis, report design, project management and presentation skills
- Exposure to Data Warehouse principles and basic understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies
- Expert knowledge of data visualization best practices
- Experience or course work in biology, physiology, exercise science, or human performance desired
- Experience or familiarity with laboratory or field testing in the realm of exercise science (VO2 Max, Critical Speed, Strength Testing, Force Generation, Instrumented Treadmills, etc) is desired
- Experience in fitness, training, sport, or coaching a strong bonus
- Experience in bio-metrics, connected device, and related data visualizations best practices another strong bonus
Travel is not required for this position at this time.
- Remote optional: Mondays and Fridays
- On-site days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)