What You Will Do
- Prepare invoices and payments in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, and posting, accounts payable data.
- Reconcile accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by requesting and reviewing supplier statements.
- Review accounts payable aging and report on outstanding invoices.
- Ensure accuracy of supplier information.
- Process payments in accordance with agreed upon terms with suppliers.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Shared Services manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus
- Prior experience in a high-volume work environment
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with an aptitude for numbers
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This is a Full-Time position
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)