Orangetheory is seeking a VP of Technology, Infrastructure and Security who will help accelerate the growth and maturity of the $1B+, 1,500 location organization across all channels globally. We’re looking for a passionate and innovation-minded technology leader who has CIO-level skills driving infrastructure, security and cloud initiatives in large multi-site operations environments.
- Responsible for strategic planning for technology infrastructure, networking and information system assets to support $1B+, high-growth, 1,500-unit organization
- Leadership of information security program, strategy and roadmap to support $1B+, high-growth, 1,500-unit organization
- Responsible for the data security and end-to-end operations IT infrastructure
- Establish NOC capabilities to monitor and manage IoT of hundreds of millions of wireless connected devices across thousands of studios and hundreds of thousands of members
- Responsible for building and optimizing LAN/WAN/Systems/Applications to support the evolving needs of a large and growing multi-site operations business
- Establish KPI’s Service Levels and metrics to manage and drive operational excellence across a large and growing multi-site operations business
- Negotiates and manages IT-related vendor relationships and performs due diligence on potential new service providers
- Develops, maintains, and tests disaster recovery programs
- Administers network servers/firewalls and systems, assuring appropriate security controls and user access levels; selects and loads required software, performs regular system back-ups, virus detection, and ensures that system maintenance is performed as needed
- 15+ years technology leadership experience and 5+ years at the management level
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major
- Master’s degree, MBA, or advanced degree is desired
- Strong experience in large-scale, multi-site operations organization
- Deep information security experience at enterprise scale
- Proven track record deploying and operating large scale business critical systems
- Deep experience managing and deploying infrastructure and applications on Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- ITIL Foundations (Version 3) certification
- Excellent technology management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Deep experience negotiating IT vendor contracts
- Strong customer orientation
- Proven ability to grow and mentor team members
- Innovative problem solver
- Strong analytical abilities
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with business and executive stakeholders
- The ability to quickly learn and teach others, and have a growth mindset
- The ability to accelerate impact and lead change
- Ability to collaboratively work in a team setting as well as autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and think strategically
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as experience presenting to senior management
This is a full-time position based in our Boca Raton, FL headquarters. This position reports directly to the Chief Digital and Technology Officer.
This position will have supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. It should be understood that any unprofessional behavior in the corporate office, by this position or any other corporate positions, will be dealt with per the employee manual. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to grasp, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position does require travel based on the needs of the business
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)