- Build and ship software at scale to deliver impact
- Participate in architectural decisions and implementation across the engineering organization
- Participate in cross team/cross functional discussions and drive alignment on product/technology strategy
- Participate in estimating, designing, developing of complex developed or enhanced software applications
- Participate in the sub-disciplines of software and systems engineering
- Work with immediate and cross-functional distributed teams to evaluate and interpret functional, design and requirements specifications
- Interact with management and architecture to understand issues that may arise around development and conducts research to provide solutions which add, modify, or enhance development
- Reviews results analyses for conformance to plans and specifications making recommendations based on the results
- Provide input to Software Engineering and Test processes and procedures; incorporates broader test strategy into project workflow process
- Keeps technically abreast of advancements/trends related to Orangetheory products incorporating these improvements into the overall development process and anticipating their application in future projects
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience
- Solid understanding of service-oriented and cloud event driven software architectures
- Experience in working with Node.js and serverless architecture, SQL
- Solid familiarity with AWS lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, and other AWS, or similarly (competitive cloud providers) related service constructs
- Familiarity with a broad range of technologies such as Java, .NET/C# and web technologies including React, Angular
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery process (CICD)
- Experience using GitHub, POSTMAN
- Solid understanding of secure programming practices, software delivery and cloud security principles
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with business and executive stakeholders
- The ability to quickly learn and teach others, have a growth mindset
- Ability to collaboratively work in a team setting as well as autonomously
This is a full-time position located at the corporate headquarters located in Boca Raton, FL.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)