WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves the President’s and C-Level Executive Team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintain the President’s and C-Level Executive Team’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Maintain C-Suite executive’s confidence and protects the team by keeping information confidential
- Create Presentations for C-Level Executive Team as well as Board & Staff meetings and internal webinars by gathering data, consolidating content and revising as needed for final product
- Update internal SharePoint compliance website with non-compliance issues and run weekly reports
- Manage and coordinate meetings for C-Suite Executive Team as needed
- Coordinate Monthly Town Hall
- Organize Monthly Department Head Meetings while compiling decks, taking notes and sending out reminders to Department Heads
- Prepare payment requests and organizes monthly expense reports for the President
- Assist with managing housekeeping issues and communications necessary to staff
- Transcribes meeting minutes when requested by President or C-Suite Executive Team – must maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential (and keeping the highest confidence of the content discussed in the meetings)
- Execute substantive projects and other duties as assigned by the C-Suite Executive Team and President
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Partner with Human Resources to promote employee engagement and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree acceptable
- Minimum of 10 years of executive administrative experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Must have experience organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for executive teams
- Strong expertise and computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in using various kinds of technology including video conferencing systems such as WebEx
- Strong experience in MS Outlook and calendar management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
This position currently does not manage employees at this time.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)