- Perform tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, and morale, occupational health and safety, training and development, compensation, benefits, and leave
- Provide support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations
- Work with management to create legally compliant company policies, procedures and other employee documents
- Lead, attend or participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Continued maintenance of employee personnel files through electronic storage inside UKG (UltiPro)
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Training of management staff on HR-related requirements and procedures
- Create PowerPoint presentations for meetings and trainings as needed
- Management of our OSHA-related requirements including meeting proper filing of all forms
- An active participant in our department team meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in industry-related field preferred
- 6+ years of relevant working experience within an HR role
- Knowledge of the UKG Human Capital Management System is a plus
- Experience using an ATS for recruiting (Career Plug is a plus)
- Knowledge of Franchise industry a plus
- HR Certification (PHR and/or SHRM-CP)
- Has a solid working knowledge of how to navigate an HRMS system, including Time and Attendance, Recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Personnel files and Terminations
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints
- Ability to balance and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Team player
- HR Expertise
- Business professional to interact with all levels of management
This is a full-time position.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)