- Senior lead for the in-house creative team, leading conceptual development of creative campaign and content ideas that support the member programs, promotions, and other brand initiatives
- Develop insightful core creative ideas that build the brand and can be deployed across multiple mediums (video, social, digital, email, mobile, POS, closed-circuit channels and retail merchandise)
- Develop best-in-class email and social media marketing for network adoption and deployment
- Actively collaborate with extended marketing team and agency partners to continue to raise the bar on creative excellence, while driving brand consistency
- Develop creative brand guidelines and toolkits for our franchisees and partners across the globe
- Drive creative thought-leadership across our franchise network, reviewing local franchisee brand ideas and providing creative guidance or developing assets as necessary
- Articulate, present and sell creative ideas to senior leadership, internal and external audiences
- Partner with the Creative Production Manager to manage the Creative Studio team’s workflow, ensuring all deliverables and milestones answer the brief, are completed on time and within budget
- Partner with Creative Production Manager to develop and produce campaign assets
- Maintain a clear understanding of legally approved terms and conditions and usage rights for any talent or music contracts that the in-house creative team may produce and publish
- Develop working relationships with creative and production collaborators, vendors or freelancers, as well as strengthen partnerships with current ones
- 7+ years of relevant agency and/or client-side experience with a reputable brand
- 5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams and/or departments, and at least 3 years of managing and mentoring mid-level or junior teams
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related area required
- Portfolio of prior professional work
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns in a quick moving and cross-functional focused environment
- International experience or experience working with global teams a plus
- Proven ability to create effective campaign and brand-building creative ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, able to communicate and articulate project needs and results clearly
- Ability to work with senior business minds to help achieve objectives
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment and under tight deadlines
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This is a full-time position located at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL.
Travel is required. Travel may consist of up to 25% of each month. You must have a valid driver’s license.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)