- Manage and maintenance of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to the corporate infrastructure
- Develop tools and processes to enable automated deployment and monitoring of cloud and on-prem infrastructure and applications
- Manage performance and maintain security of the corporate infrastructure
- Recommend and schedule repairs, upgrades and patches with proper approval
- Manage communications systems, network devices including edge switches, core switches, routers, other access devices and essential services and sub-systems
- Implement and support information security solutions such as firewalls and IPS appliances in accordance with best practices
- Maintain and develop required diagrams, documentation and procedures to ensure continuous operation of supported infrastructure systems
- Day-to-day maintenance of development, test, production, and DR environments, including backup and log management, system monitoring, and user management
- Implementation and support of all versions of Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft technologies
- Design, Install, configure, and support the organization's infrastructure servers
- Design and implement infrastructure technologies, i.e. DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP et cetera
- Work with multiple hardware and software platforms at an expert level
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major
- Certifications: CCNP, MCSE, VCP, ITIL preferred. Security+, Azure or AWS related certs.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a system engineering or system analyst role
- 10+ years’ experience in infrastructure support, design and or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies
- Sound knowledge of MDM platforms like Windows Intune, and/or JAMF
- 5+ years professional experience planning, architecting, configuring and deploying to Azure
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server
- Experience and working knowledge with AWS/Azure Infrastructure, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment
- Proficiency in Windows and Azure Active Directory technologies
- Experience and working knowledge of cloud to cloud/cloud to on-prem edge, virtual networks and interface connectivity using general network knowledge
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies such as networking, storage and security
- Office 365 and supporting technologies a plus.
This is a full-time position located at the corporate office in Boca Raton, FL.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)