The ideal candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment as well as experience and knowledge of product warranty, forward, and reverse logistics processes. The Reverse Logistics Specialist will frequently be involved in internal corporate, studio network and vendor relations communications. This position contributes to a work team environment and demonstrates excellent customer service skills. You must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be capable of working with other Microsoft Office products to include Microsoft Power Point and/or Microsoft Access.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with supply chain leadership to ensure RMA and warranty policies and processes are in place for all a range of fitness related products, including new product launches
- Develop training programs, training materials, and conduct training with assigned service providers and the studio network
- Support the development of and monitor KPI’s of assigned Logistics, Inventory & Distribution activities
- Develop and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for Reverse Logistics processes to include returns processing, warranty recovery and future supply chain systems or processes as needed.
- Oversee and support third party service provider(s) for assigned outsourced logistics activities
- Oversee and maintain required data elements, address user issues and develop corrective action as needed for RMA system, Inventory Management system or any other designated Supply Chain Management system
- Evaluate and initiate restocking requirements to support RMA product replacement programs
- Ensure a proper and accurate flow of RMA materials and or product between service providers, studios and the corporate office as required
- Prepare periodical reports and analysis as required by management
- Work with the franchise network, purchasing management and supply base to ensure maximum warranty recovery while ensuring expenses are controlled and managed for each product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field or 5+ years equivalent experience in a manufacturing / distribution / purchasing environment overseeing and supporting supply chain processes (preferably in reverse logistics roll)
- Experience using and managing RMA and Inventory Management Systems in a retail, distribution or manufacturing environment
- Forward thinking, understands inventory control methodologies, logistics forward and reverse, RMA process and purchasing warranty recovery processes
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Programs
- APICS certification is a plus
- Third party contract manufacturing experience is a plus
- Understanding of SQL is a plus
- Experience using analytics tools to pull data and compile reports
- Strong numerical and analytical skill set
- Steady attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with changing priorities
- Steady organization and problem-solving skills
- Sound communications skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen, returns and inventory management processes
- Ability to think strategically with excellent quantitative skills
- Proven record of results-based performance
- Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
This is a full-time position.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)