- Lead internal Creative Studio team to develop and produce video and graphic content for owned media channels (including but not limited to .com, social, mobile, email, in-studio signage and closed circuit broadcast)
- Ensure consistent creative look and feel of brand assets, with an eye for quality and creative excellence that aligns with our brand campaigns and guidelines
- Actively manage and route creative assets for all internal reviews and approvals, ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Establish a master timeline and workback schedule for all facets of the project related to creative output, and effectively manage to that schedule
- Source and manage external resources/freelancers as needed, establishing scope and SOWs, negotiating costs, securing talent and managing payments
- Develop, organize and manage asset library to ensure all elements are up to date and talent rights are secured and within contract, distributing approved assets to partner agencies, franchisees and internal departments
- Provide franchisee support, supplying content and/or coordinating the transcreation of assets for global use
- Collaborate with internal teams to source necessary items (talent, coaches, equipment, products, technology, etc.) required for campaign productions
- Drive a continuous process of improvement by finding root causes to bottlenecks and recommending changes for a more seamless beginning to end project management experience
- Continuously optimize the end-to-end creative and production process and distribution of assets for our franchise partners
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related area required
- 7+ years of experience producing integrated content for multiple mediums with a renowned marketer, agency, production company and/or post facility
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams and/or departments
- Proficient in graphic design and editing programs
- Working knowledge of national/local labor laws for talent and film crews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, able to communicate and articulate project needs and results clearly
- Ability to work with senior business minds to help achieve objectives
- Work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines. Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively develop and manage budgets, and negotiate costs effectively
- Ability to develop, interpret and translate creative ideas from page to screen
This position will manage the internal Creative Studio team (art directors, copywriters / content writers)
This is a full-time position based at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL.
Travel is required. Travel may consist of up to 20% of each month. You must have a valid driver’s license.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)