- Oversee all aspects of the quality assurance process
- Manage onshore and offshore QA teams and processes
- Identify areas where QA automation can be used to expedite regression testing
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards
- Create reports to track progress
- Manage tasks and expectations for quality assurance analysts and engineers
- Train, coach and mentor junior level analysts
- Communicate with all project managers and project owners to ensure resources are met properly
- BA or BS in computer science or any related field, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of application testing experience.
- 3+ years testing mobile applications (IOS, Android).
- 3+ years of acting as a QA Manager.
- Experience in agile development teams involved in new product development.
- Experience with agile test tools and methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, Team player.
This is a Full-Time position located at the corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, FL
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)