- Oversee a team of Support Professionals and provide them guidance to ensure timely resolution to in studio problems
- Maintain a high level of awareness of potential in-studio/OTF network issues
- Work with Product Owners to evaluate new and existing hardware / applications that is to be deployed to studios
- Coordinate with software development teams to identify potential software bugs and deploy approved fixes/workarounds
- Maintain IBM Maas360 dashboard and creates additional policies and device groups as needed
- Provide documentation for supporting all in-house developed applications
- Develop new methods for streamlining support and reducing turnaround time to customers
- Staffing and training all members of each application support team
- Maintain a high level of support by ensuring support ticket SLAs are met
- Directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure OTF application support teams meet existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for support use
- Establish service level agreements with end users
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all OTF applications
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent support activities
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access to IBM Maas360 dashboard
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 5 years as an IT Manager/Lead background
- Excellent knowledge of software support on Windows OS
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on
- 3 + years managing MDM solution
- IBM Maas360 experience preferred
- Network + Certification / Equivalent experience
- CompTIA Project / Equivalent experience
- MYSQL Certification / Equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- Internet & routing protocols
- Basic Development
- Project Management
- Strong Technical knowledge in various related IT fields and software applications
- An understanding of Service Support Centric Environment with Self Service as the main support service tool
- Experience documenting technical articles and software Training knowledgebase
- Network stack
This is a Full-Time position located at the corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)